- Organization name : Staff Selection Commission [SSC]
- Post name : Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]
- Total vacancy : Diverse
- Job location : All over India
- Application mode : Online
- Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under
- MTS : Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
- There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Educational Qualification :
- Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
Age Limit :
- If your age is above 18 years and below 25 years then you can easily apply for this post. Along with this, age relaxation has also been given, about which you can check by visiting the official website to get complete information.
Application Fees :
- The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022. You can pay this fee online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card Net Banking, etc. These fees have been fixed separately for all categories. Which are as follows-
Category Application Fees
- GEN Rs.100/-
- OBC Rs.100/-
- EWS Rs.100/-
- SC Nil
- ST Nil
Selection Process :
- You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post. In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II. A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II. In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
- For the post of MTS, you should know how much salary you will be given. Your salary will range from Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-. Along with this, you will also be given Rs.1800/- grade pay. For more details, you can check the official notification.
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
How to apply?
- For this, you have to visit the online portal.
- Then click on the apply option on the home page of the website.
- On clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to upload all your details, application fee, and documents.
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
- In this way, your application will be completed.
Important Link :
Important Date :
- Dates for submission of online applications 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 04-05-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July, 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later