Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat @gandhinagardp.gujarat.gov.in
The provider ought to be in a place to answer questions regarding redundancy, data continuity and precisely what occurs at the close of the contract term. As an example, an IaaS provider may not have the capacity to find and terminate the offending VM instance, and thus must terminate the whole support. More more job updates, Farmers updates, General knowledge, Study Material, Current Affairs, And Latest breaking news visit GkJobs.in Daily.
For instance, the provider will be liable for the Software as a Service aspects, but the consumer could be mostly accountable for his VM containing licensed software and works with sensitive data.
Who can benefit?
- The main beneficiary of a family with a score of 0 to 20 in the poverty line (female or male) is entitled to benefit if the death occurs naturally or accidentally.
- The deceased male or female should be above 18 years of age and below 30 years of age.
- Must apply within 3 years of death.
What are the benefits?
- Once the main earner’s family dies, Rs. 20,000 / – is provided through DBT (Direct Account Deposit).
Where to get the application formThe application form is available free of cost at the following office.
- District Collector’s Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Service Center.
- VEC Co. of Gram Panchayat Center. Online application can be made on Digital Gujarat Portal from the operator
Where to apply?
Under this scheme, application has to be made to the concerned Taluka Mamlatdar for all urban or rural areas.
The amount of assistance to the beneficiary is credited to the beneficiary’s account by DBT. Is submitted by.
Note: – Taluka Mamlatdars have the power to sanction the amount under this scheme.
And providers must also clarify the way your billing period relates to their availability
One could avail the form by clicking on the link enclosed herein. Similarly, filled-in Application forms are to be submitted to the designated officer appointed by the respective state governments. At the district level, the implementation of the scheme has been entrusted to Zila Parishad or its equivalent. At the local level, the Gram Panchayat /Municipality would implement the scheme.
National Family Support Scheme– SankatMochan (NFBS):
(A) Eligibility Criteria:
1. The family should be in BPL List
2. The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
3. Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
4. Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
(B) Benefits: Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
(C) Where to apply?
Apply to respective Taluka Mamlatdar.
The TalukaMamlatdars are authorized to approve or disapprove the assistance under this scheme. An appeal can be given to Prant Officer in 60 days in case of disapproval of the application.