- E.M.T (Emergency Medical Technician)
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Official Notification LinkImportant Date:- Walk-in-Interview Date:
Interview date: 16 & 18/04/2022
Interview time: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 104 (Health Helpline)
- 181 (Women Helpline and Rescue Vans)
- 100 (Police Command and Control Center)
- 1962 (Veterinary Mobile Clinics)
- Public Grievance Redressal Helpline
- Mother and Child Tracking Facilitation Center
- Specific Segment Oriented Focused Services
- 102 (JSSK Mother and Child Care Pick Up, Drop Back and Inter Facility Transfer)
- Mobile Medical Units (Rural Village Health Outreach)
- Road Safety Projects ( Road Safety Awareness)
- Hearse (Mortuary) Van Services ( for the Poor)
- Gujarat 108 Bharti 2021 For for Driver, Pharmacist & Emergency Medical Technician Posts details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.