Eligibility Criteria :
- The income limit has
been fixed at Rs. 1,50,000 / – for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 / – for urban
The standard of
- Rs.1,50,000 / – is given
to who own plots to build houses in rural and urban areas to alleviate the
difficulties of living in cities and villages.
- The period for
completion of building construction is 2 years.
Documents to be
- caste / sub-caste of the
applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of
the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease
Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Certified copy of
allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received
under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base /
Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given
to the applicant by the Talati cum Mantri / City Talati cum Mantri / Circle
Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Construction letter for
- BPL Card Certificate (if
- husband’s death Certificate
(if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing
the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by
- Passbook / Cancel Cheque
- Photo of the applicant
Important Link For Apply
- ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ પંડિત દિન દયાળ આવાસ યોજના
- ફોર્મ પી.ડી.એફ સ્વરૂપે ડાઉનલોડ કરો.
- કોઈ પ્રશ્ન હોય તો તેના જવાબ
FAQs Of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
- Who is eligible for this scheme?
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes and Homeless ISMOs of Nomadic Liberated Castes are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme to those who have got their own plots or government free plots in their name to overcome the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
What kind of land can be used for building construction?
- (1) Self-owned plot / house land
- (2) Owner of inherited land
- (3) Owner of property under the Rawla Rights and Reward Land Act
How to available the benefits of this scheme.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, one has to go to the portal esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in and fill up the form of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana and submit the grounds as stated in it.
What supporting evidence is required to avail this scheme?
- The following supporting evidence has to be attached to avail this scheme.
- (1) Assessment sheet of Gram Panchayat
- (2) Construction leave letter
- (2) Examples of competent authority of caste and income
- What is the standard of assistance in this scheme? Get a lump of help?
- A total assistance of Rs. 1.50 lakh is received under this scheme. Assistance is available in three installments. The first installment is Rs. 50,000 / – (with administrative sanction order), the second installment is Rs. 50,000 / – (after reaching the lintel level) and the third installment is Rs. 50,000 / – (after completion of construction of accommodation including toilet) can be obtained.
- What to do to get the second installment / third installment
- To get the second installment (1) Application form and (2) Photograph till the building reaches lintel level
- Can help be obtained if the building is ready?
- No, help cannot be obtained on a prefabricated building.
- Separate assistance for toilets?
- Yes, Rs. 15,000 / – for toilet assistance and Rs. 150 / – under MGNREGA, a total of Rs. 1,2,50 / – is eligible for assistance. The benefit of MGNREGA and toilets will have to be obtained from the taluka panchayat through the gram panchayat.
- No priority standard has been prepared for this scheme.
- Yes, the standard of application for assistance is as follows. (1) Nomadic-free caste (2) Extremely backward (3) More backward (3) Widowed women
- What action should be taken after completion of building construction?
- The overseer has to submit a certificate of completion of the building with the estimated cost of the building and a plaque has to be affixed on the building as per the prescribed pattern.
- No ceiling has been set for housing construction.
- Yes, the ceiling (price) of a house is fixed at Rs. 3.00 lakh for rural area and Rs. 4.00 lakh for urban area.
- Is ready building provided under this scheme?
- No, only assistance is available for building construction.
- What is the deadline for completion of building construction.
- The deadline for completion of building construction is two years.